Sunday, October 4, 2009

halo =D

im bak dude~
*cleaning up dust on my blog tat hav been abandoned for 7months* =X

duno y i will sudd bak here,
mayb too free ntg to do..
or perhaps saw frens update their blog frequently..and look bak at my previous post..march02 ==|

bak here can prove tat im still surviving^^

erm..bloggin = share thingz wif ppl rite?
so share abt my exp in my so-called new place lar..
shifted to taylor's college nt long ago..
below is wad i rmb lar~

week1, look like a sohai
roaming around..find parkin, find the place find the office, find dis find tat..
luckily a good fren accompany me whole day including attend first day lecture (/gg)

week2, ntg special, tutorial ngam ngam start
no new frens =(
jz some halo-byebye strangers..

wk3, ntg special oso..but mayb im weak in management,
tat lecturer keep aim me ask ques! ><"

wk4 wk5 wk6..dun rmb much..cz almost the same..n noe some frens thr..
every friday after 12pm = full entertainment, dota..movie, etc..

wk7 wk8..duno wad to write liao..paiseh~

nw wk wad liao ar?
up to today, i nvr miss any class b4..jz pt 1lec n 1tut class(sub:mcb)..
amazing rite? lol..but honestly up to today, i nvr noe wad im studying thr..@@
hw m i goin for the finals?
nanti study-lah..

coll thingy end it nw ba~ btw..

i finally got my baby(phone xD) on oct01 after waiting for 6weeks pre-booking,
few calls of complaint of delay arrival, 2 e-mail of complain of the sux service they gave me..
talk till like tat phone is a rare treasure..lolx
btw..my new num > 012-557XXXX, X is my car plate num(playsafe sikit..scr later get spam msgs ><)
digi i will still be using it..but sumtimes(rarely) i will leave it at home, im nt a businessman or celebrities, so i dun think i need 2 numbers(012 must take cz tied to contract>.<)..but still will b keeping both of it..for at least 12months=)

off for nw..
sry..recently i enjoy eating..FooDs~here i come!!

No comments: