Monday, March 2, 2009

today..ive sort out many things..thinkin abt my future la...my frens la...my studies la...she la...zzZ

i intend to further my studies in another college,reasons:
-to stay faraway from home so tat i hav more freeeeeeedomm
-to get educated in a better environment(who dunwan?=.=)
-get to play/fool around wif my so called sohai frens,
-to get to c her more each day(dis is wad i deny always :s)
-mayb wan quality cert..(i duno,dun ask me)
-people tend to say tat it was a good school..

from wad i've mentioned, everything is all about my own interest, my own fun, my own..happiness?
i shudb selling fish by now..rite?diu
>>so i went to find their counsellor or wadever u might wan to call it..i reli appreciate all those frens who accompany me thr(since i will b an alien roaming around thr & they always object me to go)..when i get to the place..it was like..holysh!t ! all the students thr..pack the place wif their cars..shud get a bus thr..zz~..things began to chg when i got into the coll...counsellor? we hav to wait for them to come..i hav to start my Q&A session..isn't it shud b their job to tell me everything b4 i ask them? well..im a quiet person(in some occasions) when i comes to serious matters...haiz..forget abt it..

b4 tat..i reli duno will my decision dis time is correct for the 1st time..yea..for the 1ST time.. im a total failure bcz i cant even make my own decision..mayb previously wadever i do will always got disagreement from every1..i'll b saying "anything" as long as it was ok for me when people asked for my opinion..so...whether to shift thr onot..lol..so noob...wan shift jiu shift la~~its easier to say than doing...sem3 result havent out, i got 1% chance to get in thr nia..1%..is to appeal for my result to be out asap..possible ar?if possible oso i oso dowan...rush ppl to mark my paper..those lecturer here kiam me de ar?zzZ
so after tat..i 'fly' bak to klang..fastfast register to cont degree in the same college nw...nonid fan so much..get a 2 day personal break for dota...pray i dun regret dis time..
so for now..
dis case is fuckin closed

End Game.

'-SiaOyongz-'

1 comment:

Esther Ong said...

1st of all, i feel EXTREME shock that this QUIET monkey will blogging here, jz becoz he's not a well-described ppl. Haahaa..

Secondly, i guess, this monkey really feel vr helpless and sad of the process of making dat decision. and that's why he's here to blog out evrthg dat make him feel exhausted.

COme on, although i'm the one who DAMN oppose u to shift, although u've ard register in the damn poor college(i start to think so after i went to taylor),although the shorty counseller said that, the chance to get in february class is low, yet, think properly asap before the results released.OK.
u ard make a wrong decision b4 the foundation year, u still wana continue the same mistaken for ur degree?

even though i feel dat, taylor is such a dream coll for everyone, yet, u hv to consider every aspect of study HICT and Taylor. jz like the distance, money, time.

even though i ask u to consider properly, yet i still Jian Chi dat oppose u to go Taylor. c0z..

- distance go to taylor is vr long
u'll feel boring vr soon
- hv to wake up vr vr early evyday
- don't becoz a girl den u shift
to there.
- u want freedom? i dont think u
has no freedom study in HICT
- new environment? Fang Pi.
- i'm sure u wont study as u study
ther but mostly 'll stay in..
CAFE. then it's useless no matter
how good the cert provided is.
- and a lot lar. cant finish it..

so...hope u can make ur decision without any problem. Hahaha~~
stay happy!!